Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've been called a nerd (not inaccurate la, so I don't mind) for listing down what I actually studied during exchange, because everyone knows we do exchange to play. Apparently.

So, this is one thought I had to share.

First, click on this video and watch the young man talk about his experience.

And this interview:


Am I the only one to think he's not really that charismatic, and that he's just a silly college kid who is quite... Dumb? If you can be bothered to sit through the 7 minutes of each - I just wonder why people are all up in arms about his charisma and his charm and his interview, which frankly was not in the least impressive. And if you're wondering, I actually supported Hawaii when they went up against Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. BUT, I think for all his play, he should go without a microphone for a long long time because he sounds ignorant and stupid - like many of his ilk.

I suppose I shall never quite understand American sports and what passes for charisman. -shrug-

Compare it to this video interview with Peyton Manning:


There's a world of difference - it may be experience, but there's a lot more class in Mr. Manning.

Oh, another video, taken when Peyton was about the same age as aforementioned QB.



There's a lot more sense and class out of his mouth, even if it is gat-toothed. But, what do I know - I'm not American eh.

No comments: