Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Thoughts before Sundown

Sitting in Room 133 right before my Torts II exam. While everyone looks at their notes in a frantic last minute ditch to do well / get in everything they hadn't studied / paid attention the whole year past, I'm just chilling.

As are those dudes listening to the Rocky soundtrack. :p

This really is the final countdown. No more reason to come back to Law School, no more reason to sit here, no more reason, purpose, compulsion of being a UW Law student.

I guess I really should be concentrating on the exam per se, and defamation and what have you. All that kind of 'important' stuff.

Yet all I can do is remember, smile a little, feel a little sad.

Last exam before sundown, last week before flyin'.

Will be damn glad to be home though, such is the conundrum of my Seattle experience. :)

No comments: