Monday, February 25, 2008

And A Mindblowing Weekend

It's been a good week, and hopefully the start of new exciting turnarounds that leave Tris a little happier as a conceptual whole. :)

I went for the TSA Semi-Formal Dinner over the weekend, and it was hella fun. I think some of my friends were a little disappointed at the lights (the lack thereof rather, meaning we were in a dark room without flashy thingies) and the music (which I thought was damn good - the usual RnB fare that I craved), but the most important thing for me was that I spent it with friends, had a great time and enjoyed myself.

No, no chicks as usual that I danced with but somehow Tris felt better here than at Luxy. :p

So, some photos from the event:


The bunch of us that went together.


Tris and his 2 homeboys Bob and Luc.







The above photos to prove that I was there and not some delusional episode taking over my mind. :p


Me and Angela - Miss Taiwan for the night. No it's not a joke and yes she's really nice. A lot of these photos were from her camera.


The slutty shot - compulsory AND made the girls laugh.

I have a picture with me and the 2 cute Taiwanese chicks floating about somewhere on their camera but they have not passed it to me yet. Once that gets to me Tris promises to show his night was not in complete waste.


Mum, Dad, I was not drunk. I just get red easily and dance like that. I promise.


The Red Lion Hotel - I had a damn good time, and the hope is real that we shall have opportunities to recreate the fun. :)

So suffice to say, it's been a damn fun week, and this week looks to get even better. I'm meeting the other Singaporeans for dinner on Wednesday, have an improv performance on Thursday and lunch with the Thais on Friday and dinner with law people (I think) on Friday. Swell week huh? :)

Only bummer is the exams coming up, but Tris never lets that bother him now.

---------------------------------------------

Oh, and a personal appeal from my achy left arm:



Please donate blood! It only takes up an hour of your time but could save someone else's life. This is one cause I personally swear by and the funky green bandage and little ache is but a small price to pay.

Ok folks, on with my starting-to-get-fantastic life. :)

No comments: