Friday, February 22, 2008

It Was A Good Day

And I had the insanest of best moods this morning, happily singing away. :) It's all a bit weird, but there you go.

1) Met another Singaporean at Bible study - his name is Dan, he's in Bellevue (which is nearby) and we're going for dinner with other Singaporeans he knows next week. WHOO! Roxx.

2) Met another Singaporean at this event:



If you're interested, you can email me to ask more. For the primer, you can check out the wiki entry right here. I have my own take but suffice to say you'll have to email me to get more.

anyhow, met another Singaporean who's been in America for 5 years now, and we had dinner so that was pretty fun. The only thing I will say is that this other girl of Chinese origin also ignored me throughout, and I'm not entirely convinced it was because she was shy. So much for solidarity.

3) Making new friends in school. :) And meeting some old ones over the course of the week, so ROXXOR.

Tris is happy for once, and won't be emo for you all to see. :) More pics should be up over the week! :D

No comments: