Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Improv Experience

For those of you not in the know, I took part in an 'Introduction to Improv' class at the UW Hillel (the Jewish Students' Association), organized by the Hillel and 2 members of Quiet Monkey Fight, Dan and Jed. We met every Tuesday and basically messed about for 1.5 hours, having fun, laughing and just doing improv work.

The experience itself was generally good - though I do think we would've benefited more from more time AND more people participating. But we had a good time and we generally enjoyed each others' company, and Dan II (that's what I call him, haha) and myself had the chance to show off what we had learnt over the month. It wasn't the greatest performance but it was a nice ending and left us generally happy. :)

So here's a 'class photo':

Dan II, Dan, Jed and myself. The crutches are Jed's. :)

And the 'graduation video':


enjoy folks! I know I did. :) Props too to Luc and Bob who took time out to watch me, even though Casey was having her birthday celebration. I feel... Decidedly unguilty. :p

No comments: