Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween II

Well, my Halloween weekend was a horror of epic proportions. Allow Tris to recap.

1) My computer DIED on me on Thursday. As in, just died and went up to that great computer heaven in the sky.

Which sent me on a frantic mission to try and get a computer. Which, thank God, I do now. Also wanna thank my darling-est poo for being a sweetheart and staying on the phone with me for 4 hours, over 2 of which were just trying to get directions and order the bloody computer.

-muah- Thank you poo! Sorry that our Anniversary became an online hunt - but you make it all worthwhile with your soft sibilant voice and your lovely laugh that makes all the irritation fade pretty quickly. :) Happy 1st Year poo!



2) Followed Kong's advice (HAHAHA, kidding dude - was gonna go anyway) and went to get plastered and pasted for Halloween. Which turned out a kind of disappointment - though I expected it. Suffice to say, not enough beer, too weird a costume, and too little company made the night one to forget. It was fun in fits and starts, but not enough to make it a great night.



3) I failed my Driving Test - and at the knowledge stage too. How sad can I be?

So, a horrid 3 days thus far. Here's hoping Sunday will be better - though it probably won't. Sigh. :(

No comments: