Sunday, October 7, 2007

Tris Likes Shopping

Oh horrors of horrors, it has come true! Observe:


This is what happens when your mad fans insist that you post pictures about your life and the most interesting thing to happen to you was the purchase of new merchandise. So ROWR to you folk. >:p As you can see, I'm on a bit of a hoodie thing now, which is appropriate because it's rainy in Seattle and cold. Brr.

Anyhow, some personal views on shopping in Seattle, written in incoherent prose:

1) Tris heart Gap very much. Cheap, good quality, and excellent service; and good range too. :) But that said, I don't get why it's a big deal in Singapore. It reeks to me like an upmarket G2000.

2) Nordstrom is fexpensive, Tris heart Macy's for better range and affordable prices, yet insanely classy service that makes you feel wuved. :)

3) Westlake SUCKS. Sorry, not much range and the one shop I went into gave me a stare and bad service. So, no thanks for me.

4) Pacific Mall is nice! No relation to the Russell Peters routine I think, but it's all good.

So Tris is comfortably settled, doing his 4 subjects (International Law, Freedom of Expression, Environmental Law and EU US e-Commerce) which means a busy 4 day week, but a free long weekend for his purposes. Which he will seek to exploit over the next weekends with Seahawks v Saints next week and a Wrestling convention the week after.

Good times, folks, good times - and yes I'll try to update this more frequently. Apologies but still growl.

No comments: