Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The First Supper

And friends, I present to you:





Tris' First Meal.

Ok, so it's spaghetti and sauce which is easy to prepare. But I suppose I was worried that the chicken would be undercooked, the sauce overcooked and the pasta all gone.

If nothing else, it suggests survivability. Haha! (Ok, I know it's really hyping up a big nothing but better this nothing than some other nothing. :p)

Now, on to proper real full recipes. Whoo hoo! Like not burning a steak, unlike the last time I cooked in America and ate enough carcinogens to pollute the resort I was staying next to.

P.S. Much thanks to Ying for all her cooking tips! And to babypoo for being there always. :) And to Mummy for reminding me that I needed soy sauce or oyster sauce for the meat. :p

No comments: