Friday, September 14, 2007

Photo Post

I also thought I should liven up this blog and put up some pictures of the campus, if you haven't already seen them on Facebook. :)


I took this on Saturday when I was still blur and super seh. It was strangely warming, I suppose, to see the place where I would be studying for a whole freakin' year. Quite amazing, really.


Typical red-brick classical architecture all over UW. They're engaged in a program to restore the current buildings, so these will all become schools of some sort in the future. Yes, it IS just as it is in the movies. Very Mona Lisa Smile ish.


The Plaza, flanked by the library and a building which I have yet to take a piccy of.

Me in front of the School of Music.


Denny Hall, which I believe is Residential but I'm not sure.

Myself and Junichi outside the William H. Gates Hall.

Junichi-san is a 28-year old student from Japan, doing his IP LLM. He works at the Patent Office at home (Tokyo, near the Diet) and he's been here since the end of July. Think he's on a government scholarship or something. I met him through the Internet... I mean, through the International Students' Orientation yesterday. Very very nice chap, who struggled through English to speak with me and walked the campus with me. Very nice dude, though I realise this photo makes him look bad boy.

Oh, and he's married, if you were wondering. (just in case. :p)

--------------------------------------------------------------
And for my bonus: RANDOM PICS OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

This one not cheap, must be able to love much much and give much much. Likes the cute things, criteria also applies to boyfriend.

These two velly different: One is very good schoolgirl type and other is very literate insulting type. One likes men going to India, other likes men as well. You not choosy, take one without boyfriend for now, is good time.

This one very exclusive, only likes MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME. :p

On a less insolent note: Hi darlings! (and not forgetting those not in the piccys.) Much love to you all, and most love goes to the one in the last picture. I love you, poo. :) -muah-

No comments: