Monday, September 24, 2007

Guess what's changed in my room!

Old Room:


New Room:


That's right, a heater!

Ok, seriously, my table came in about 6 this evening. I was just about to cook, so it came at a horrible horrible time. That said, I'd been waiting for it for so long that I decided to start immediately.

A horrid idea. After having set up 2 chairs, the table was another break my arm didn't need. There I was, twisting away at the tough nuts and bolts and trying to break the wood in properly. Screwing isn't easy at all folks. The table was also fheavy and the protector cardboard pieces were deceptively heavy. On my feet.

That said, I'm really glad the table is here, so I can start work.

HURHURHUR. Taking 4 classes for anyone who's wondering, more updates when I actually figure out what I'm supposed to be doing for each. :)

No comments: