Saturday, September 22, 2007

I truly am learning how to truly live in Seattle.

I found out today that:
- Normal detergent does not belong in a dishwasher. It belongs to the sink. If not you have your own foam party.

Sadly, said foam party today had no bikini-clad chicks to make the clean up op bearable, hur hur.

- My dryer only operates on a half load, so I have to spend a full dollar.

If not, the towels smell funny.

- I need a car here, or a mental map of the buses. It's damn hard to get your lazy ass out when you're carless and hence, immensely limited with what you can and can't do.

- I think I shall consciously forgo the clubbing party tonight. Partly because I don't know enough people to make it fun, and partly because I know I won't be missed.

And at this bizarre juncture, let me say:



I miss the Singapore clubs, not because the music is any better or the atmosphere better or what, but because of you guys. I miss you all, my clubbing khakis, and the lady in red who I haven't stopped dancing with ever since. Miss you all quite badly, because the weather and home may be different, but this heart is still the same.

Excelsior, folks. Love you all.

No comments: